One And Two Bedroom Apartments In Hallowell, ME
The well landscaped and maintained setting of the Ridges provides a comfortable, convenient retreat from your busy, hectic work schedule.
Step out on your deck into a sun-drenched Maine morning. In the evening come home to the comfort and safety of well-lighted walkways and parking areas. In the development of this community, particular attention was given to achieving the ultimate in comfort, convenience and energy conservation.
Each residence at the Ridges is appointed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Storage includes a large walk-in closet, a private locked storage area in the building (sizes range from 300 - 1800 cubic ft., plus convenient linen closet and large coat closet. A high quality General Electric kitchen is at your fingertips, while the luxury bathroom includes a Temptrol Pressure Balancing System which insures constant pressure and water temperature regardless of use. Additional amenities include a washer/dryer hookup in each unit and snow and trash removal is included in the rental package.
Located less than a mile from the State Capitol Complex, on the Augusta city line, The Ridges is at a convenient center to much of what Maine offers. You are a short walk from historic Hallowell's unique shops and restaurants, two miles from Interstate 95, local shopping centers and Augusta's full-service airport. An hour's drive from The Ridges can take you to either the mountains, the coast or the excitement and culture of Portland.
Outstanding Convenience and Value In Every Apartment
- Semi-private entrance
- Views of wildlife from covered deck
- Air conditioning
- Ample closet and storage space
- Heat included
- Anderson high-performance glass
- Sound buffer soundproofing
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Solid wood cabinetry
- Cable TV and phone jacks in each room
- Ample electric outlets throughout
- Snow and trash removal are included
- Domestic hot water provided
- Top quality G.E. appliances
- Spacemaker microwave oven
- Heavy-duty garbage disposal
- Security / intercom system
- Carbon monoxide / Smoke detector
- Engineered wood floors
- Near the Kennebec River Rail Trail
- Close to newly constructed YMCA